View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:43 PM
seminolepilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2013
Default First Flight Instructor job

Hey everyone, I did my CFII as my initial, finished my MEI last week, and plan on earning my CFI this Monday the 14th. My question is where are some of the better paying, or better CFI Jobs? I know Arizona, and Florida are 2 really big places along with some places in Texas. I had a plan, and was looking at a place in Arkansas, but me and my significant other are done as burnt toast, so there really isn't a reason to move there, so at this point I'm looking for some places where they pay is decent. I really don't know what to look for as far as CFI pay as being this is my first time, but I'm not looking for anything ridiculous that doesn't exist, but decent, and somewhere where the working environment isn't hostile because of management or other factors, if anyone has any ideas or leads it would be greatly appreciated. I've been waiting for this forever, but now that im close to getting my CFI, relationship issues in the past days have thrown my plans off as far as moving, and made me feel lost as far as where I want to move.