View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 08:27 PM
AviatorAston
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Hello everyone. My name is Aston. I'm someone who has always been interested in aviation. Pretty much everything that I know about aviation (aside from some physics concepts and such that I partially-learned in school) has been researched and learned on my own time. Much of that thanks to the fine members of this and other aviation forums. I've basically "lurked" this forum and others for a long time mainly due to my interest in understanding aviation. I research things that I want to know or don't understand using google, and this is one of the forums that would continuously pop up in search results as people have posted threads asking questions similar to what I was wondering. It's very helpful. Now that I have some questions that I simply can't get answered by googling, I figured the best thing to do was officially join this forum and post them as threads. Hopefully I can get some clarity on things that I'm looking to understand. In either case, it's an honor to be part of a forum that holds so many respectable aviators. Thank you.