View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 09:17 PM
buzzpat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: Urban chicken rancher.

Originally Posted by nwaf16dude View Post
A few points for you Yankees that want to work at Delter Air Lines...

All Waffle House hash brown combinations begin with "scattered." Scattered is the act of throwing frozen bits of potato onto to a grease-covered griddle. Next is "smothered"...smothering the potato remnants with onions, which can then be "covered" with cheese, meaning an American "simulated cheese food" product which may actually be a petroleum product (god bless George Bush and them Saudi Arabs). Next comes "chunked", which means adding chunks of pork-like meat, just to **** off the previously mentioned Arabs (the A is long as is Aaarab, emphasis on the aaa's). The last option (that I know of anyway) is "topped" which implies canned hot dog chili. So, the correct answer is "scattered, smothered, covered, chunked and topped."

Don't forget this...it's testable.

Okra...is extremely slimy when cooked any way other than frying. To demonstrate your okra knowledge try this quote..." When i's a boy I et so much bawled okree my socks wouldn't stay up."

Grits...grits can't be gross because they are really only a neutral medium for delivering cheese and butter. In South Carolina they may also deliver shrimp, which is the manna of the southern gods. If shrimp and grits sounds disgusting to you, feel free to apply to some Yankee airline.
^^^^^ Right on the money!