Old 10-18-2013, 05:13 AM
Superpilot92
Underboob King

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Guppy Commander

Originally Posted by tsquare View Post
Political correctness offends me.

Somewhat political post follows... probably be pulled, but here goes:

It is amazing to me that Christians can be referred to in any number of derogatory ways, and that is sanctioned by the left. Hundreds are murdered in Egypt by peace loving muslims, and yet it is wrong to call them out on it. Ted Cruz and the Tea Party conservatives are characterized as "whackos" "terrorists" hostage takers" and "Tea Baggers" yet the height/weight disproportionate "pilot" (fatso is derogatory, isn't it?) doesn't seem to mind that moniker. It is OK to let those with a left leaning agenda spit on those folks with impunity. So tell me -height/weight challenged aviator- would you be satisfied if I apologized to all those whom I have offended? Perhaps muhammed atta while we are at it? Sorry... won't go that far. I hope he is burning in hell right now. As someone else said, why don't we take this offline?

Oh, and I do not represent Delta in any way. If that is your opinion, then you need to get a life.

And last edit: Ya'll better eat that popcorn quick, I'm not going to stoop to this idiocy any more.... Love ya, mean it.