View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Bearcat57
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2013

Originally Posted by Sink r8 View Post
I'm going to let my previous post stand, Nu. Most of us aren't interested in who exactly hunts in what wolf-pack, or what the relationship is between the members. Is there an alpha-male? A Sith among the Jedis? I couldn't care less.

Guys are engaging in alliances, attack, counter, payback, etc. I think most people see it pretty plainly.

I don't care who is scratching who's back, or whatever else they might be scratching. I just care about the dysfunction, and how it's hurting us.
What many of these guys are engaging in is petty BS politics. Pilots playing politics at any level is pretty much like 3 year olds playing with assault weapons in the backyard--they're not trained for it and someone is likely to get hurt. We have plenty of governance--we need a full cadre of reps that will respect it and try to build something, not look for reasons to tear things apart and take the easy road.

Until then, I agree with your statement on dysfunction and how it is hurting us, all of us. I'm ready for substance, if they can't hack it, get out of the way and let someone else do it.