Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:48 PM
boeingsky

Originally Posted by WhiskeyTangoFox View Post
Second of all when an extra sim session is needed they have no problem giving it to the pilot. What that in mind your story does not add up and second of all do not come in bashing other airline.

Second extra sims were not available. and to say that they were is 100% bs. Their were 170 4 sims that were available at FS when i was their. usually 1 a week would go down for routine maintence or would break down for 4-18 hr. Used 23/7 with 1 hour for reboot. They have 8 airlines training on those sims. Germans, ppl from the UK, Mexican airlines not to mention charter company pilots getting trained on these. They can't make enough 170 175 190 sims fast enough. Mabe you guys on the 145 could get more sims. That planes been around longer and does not have the stamped of pilots needed to be trained on them.

I did not BASH RAH. To say so your just string the pot. If i would bash anything it is FS and their training but I am not going to even do that. Some was good, some was bad. (any training program has that) If any one has flown at com air and knows Ed Donagin who was running the 170 training at the time would know exactly what I am talking about.

One thing i hate about online forums is that you spend more time having to defend yourself, your information, and your integrity, your airmanship, and putting things said back in to context, rather than actually getting useful information.

I DO appreciate the the pilots that answer my questions professionalism that one would expect being a fellow airman.