Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 08:41 AM
ArcherDvr
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Originally Posted by FlyingKat View Post
Sounds like your attitude didn't help you much. Seriously, from your posts why did you waste your time and the companies time? Reserve is what it is, its the same pretty much everywhere. Actually TSA's credits for reserve days are better than most. Did you even bother to research what reserve as a commuter was going to be like?

Best of luck to you, but it sounds like you should have put some more thought into this. It's not hard to find out what reserve is like in the airline industry.
I did my research and was told there's so much flying I wouldn't have to sit reserve. Not true. That weekend, I had to fix a car that my family needs and they wouldn't work with me so I figured it out myself. I'm not paying someone $700 to do it when I can do it for 150, because I barely made minimum wage. It's simple numbers to me, they're paying 20K first year and dangling a quick upgrade possibility, so we work for peanuts. Well until I see that upgrade or make more money, it's a 20k job to me and I have to do what I have to do to survive.

But ur right, I should ve never taken the job. I left C5 because I was fed up with the regional crap, and I just got more of the same. Some pilots will put up with it, I wish u the best, truly I hope everyone upgrades soon. I'm just done, I'll find another way. Not saying I'm right, but that's the world how I see it.