View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Timbo
Runs with scissors

Joined APC: Dec 2009
Position: Going to hell in a bucket, but enjoying the ride .

Originally Posted by LowPhlyer View Post
Buzz Hazzard was elected by the Council 108 pilots last year. So was Ryan Schnitzler, Brian Shinnick, Andy Manilla, Randy Worrall, David Nestor, Armando Gomez, Hermon Cook, Dave Hamilton, Rich Wheeler and Bill Bartels.

I just lurk but...this is very misleading and not correct. Only two of those eleven listed were elected by council 108. Even if you were just a poor linguist...it is pretty blatently false.

LP
The rest of those listed were elected at other councils. I think the point he was trying to make is, there has been turnover inside the MEC, through LEC elections.

What I still have not heard a reason for is; why was O'Malley not reelected in the first place? And if the MEC elected KR to replace TO, why, 9 months later, did they recall him? And are they going to try to reinsert TO?

To the line pilot, it makes no sense, but to the MEC, we are mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed cow poop.

Too bad we don't even have a DALPA forum to discuss it and maybe get some answers.

You DALPA guys are fkng brilliant, just brilliant. You've added a number of cards to DPA just by pulling down the forum. Who was the tool responsible for that?

Step up and admit you fkd up, and then get the forum back up and running.