View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Nevets
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: EMB 145 CPT

Originally Posted by Nevets View Post
That's the rumor I've heard as well!
How would this go down down with Skywest being non-union... could they do at that point whatever they wanted... pay rate, integrate... however they seemed fit? Isn't Skywest also in negotiations? I would think this could be a good thing.
There would be a representational vote. The pilot group would end up being SAPA, ALPA, or non-union. There would also be negotiations for a contract or take whatever they give us if we are non-union. In my opinion,it would be a good thing for all the pilots.

Originally Posted by Captain Tony View Post
I'm hearing that management stormed in and told the MECs that if they didn't TA/ratify this agreement, 66 CRJ-200s/660 pilots are on the street. Apparently the entire ASA MEC cowered in fear but only 3 of the XJT reps voted yes.
Well, either you heard incorrectly, your source made that up, or you made that up. There has been no votes yet. The MECs haven't seen the final language yet. There isn't anything to vote on yet
We got an email from both MEC chairmen saying they passed a resolution stating the they had an AIP. Resolutions require votes to pass.