View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 06:41 PM
flyingkangaroo
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

We got an email from both MEC chairmen saying they passed a resolution stating the they had an AIP. Resolutions require votes to pass.[/QUOTE]

Nevets, although we don't always see eye to eye you are completely correct. This email specified there would be a vote once the final language went out. Tony, I don't know if you are just misinformed or trying to flame up the pilots. Either way, the final language had to be worked out and they will be voting shortly. If... If, it passes the MECs then it will be distributed to the pilot group. I have said this before, and I mean it sincerely; please read the whole contract, make a decision based on what you think is right and what you think is wrong, but for gods sake don't open one section and say definitely yes or definitely no. If you are one of those guys then you are doing yourself, your colleagues, and future pilots a disservice. This isn't about one side or the other, we have to start thinking collectively and stop berating each other. Yes or No, we have to work together from this point forward.