Thread: Hiring CFI's!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:50 PM
JamesNoBrakes
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011
Position: Volleyball Player

Originally Posted by NYAvi8tor View Post
Flight school is not in NY, It is located in an area with great weather. NY has bad weather . PM me for more specific info. Anytime I ever post anything about schools, jobs, ratings whatever I automatically see responses from people that are pretty unprofessional. It is a good CFI job to use to get whatever time and ratings you need to move on. Plus they are hiring like crazy.
All i hope is that it's not a job that doesn't pay and treat someone like a professional. The only "cycle" this industry seems to go through is the "take the hit, work for nothing, so you can build your hours and move on" job where you work for far less than you are worth due to an expectation that the job doesn't really "matter" and the "now no one's hiring" cycle where declining business forces you to either get a job outside of aviation or sit tight, take paycuts, and hope one day things move again...Both of these are used as excuses by regionals and others to keep the wages low. Anyways, hopefully it's not that kind of job and a start for professionals,