View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:33 AM
clear4approach
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2009

Originally Posted by bondjamesbond View Post
From personal experience: Bill Cosby, Huey Lewis, Chuck Berry were awesome! Very friendly and appreciative. Arriana Huffington, Barbara Walters and Val Kilmer were absolutely miserable human beings.

From a buddy: Tom Hanks is apparently pretty descent. Took my friend and his FO to dinner. Things I've heard about Oprah require language that can't be printed on this forum...
I guess famous people have good days and bad. I flew Ariana Huffington and she was polite and pleasant enough. Not saying she was the awesomest of awesome, but she most certainly fell into that "middle of the road" where most people, celebrities or not fall. She was pleasant enough when she said hello and when I asked how everything was going. She smiled politely every time I interacted with her.

Martha Stewart on the other hand......talk about miserable. Guess white collar prison will do that to a person!!!

Steve Carrell, Russell Crowe, Shaq, Martin Scorcese and Condoleeza Rice, stand out in my memory as being the nicer of the nice ones!