View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 12:04 PM
dirtybird
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2006

I appreciate your concern about my relationship with management, but your advice was not asked for. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, including you, but since you admittedly don't work at EAS, and have never met anyone, management or not, that do work at EAS, maybe your advice might not be worth a whole lot and might not be very welcome. After reading some of your posts in other threads, I'm pretty clear of your motivation and your views on unions.

Have a great day and good luck to you.

Originally Posted by Kritchlow View Post
First, you use the words "you", and "you'll". I will assume you are using those words in a generic reference to the folks reading your post, and not me specifically. For the record, I do not work for EAS, never applied to EAS, not planning to apply at EAS, and have never met anyone who works at EAS. -- I truly have no axe to grind.

When I said "unbiased", I mean she has no reason to make anything up, good or bad. She is just relaying her experiences (which may differ from yours).

On a side note, when working without enforceable work rules, I would be very careful about saying no to management too many times. Extra days worked (among other things) are looked upon very favorably when management is deciding on upgrades or who flies the better equipment.