View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:19 PM
BTDT
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: 17 S.E. of Kedzi
Wink

I am not privy to the multi quotes so I will answer your questions as best I can.

".and you tried to post a second pic too For what purpose?"

I was not going to post a second pic. I mentioned that because the one posted was a little dated and I could not get a current one. It bothers me not if people know that because they will never know my annual wage. Some are more, some are less depending on hours overtime but still better than I would have done in most other endeavors.

"Simply it is a good feeling to go into an interview and not NEED the job..... People don't always have that luxury wouldn't you agree?"

I did not say the job was not needed. I was within a few weeks of running out of unemployment after being layed off from check hauling. I was however living with the parents. It just so happens the company was going through the unemployment office at the time and I even had to bring an unemployment pay stub to the interview.
Once again. Right place, right time. I had already passed several pre employment tests and other interviews including the drug tests which have been a problem for those wishing to join the company.

"Now if someone did dream of being a pilot (of any flavor) and it has worked out, maybe you can actually be genuinely happy for them too?"

I know exactly what you are referring to. This:

"If flying is working for you so be it. If it is not, as it does not for most, I am happy for you. But::::"

That was a typo which was meant to say this:

"If flying is working for you so be it, I am happy for you. If it is not, as it does not for most then:"

By the time I seen that I had already reposted and could not figure out how to edit it. My brain can sometimes function faster than my fingers.
LET ME CLARIFY.
I AM OFFICIALLY NOT UNHAPPY FOR ANYBODY THAT FLYING HAS WORKED OUT FOR AND AM NOT HAPPY FOR THOSE IT HAS NOT.

There. My official position