View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 03:29 PM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by bonesbrigade View Post
There was no gay slur in there... after reading your posting history I just assumed you were a woman.
And you pulled out the minority card really quick there... seems you can bash and bash and bash people's livelihood but then get butthurt when you perceive a slight, a slight for which you are really digging deep to uncover.
Not at all offended. But I don't think the same can be said for you. Lets be honest, what I wrote was true as Avroman pointed out. Surely others are thinking it. But instead of responding with facts or substance, you make a gay joke about being shot down by a flight attendant an then a religious slur. In other words, no substance and just personal attacks. Anytime someone here has to resort to insults/slurs/bad jokes it just goes to show they have no valid argument and are responding overly emotionally in a bad way. I never questioned the livelihood of 4000 employees. Most are trying to make the best of a bad situation. Anyone seriously considering 9E as newhire FO seriously needs to reevaluate what they are looking for in a regional. Compass is a far better option with guaranteed CAs flowing to Delta. Again, just from a factual standpoint. 9E has some CAs leaving to Delta, but the bottom of a 2100 pilot list with the current fleet end plan of 81 planes means there are better opportunities elsewhere. Dare I say, Mesa has RJs for AA coming online soon and will create lots of movement hiring/upgrading.