View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 04:01 PM
NightIP
Tuk er jerbs!

Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: B747 Left

Originally Posted by JerrySpringer View Post
Pay scales alone only paint a small piece of the compensation puzzle. An important foundation, but $300/hr means nothing unless the work rules support the wage increase.

And nothing is worth it to make a livable wage based on working overtime or 17 days/mo to attain it.

Hard lines with no reserve - ever; No more hybrid lines - if they can't find 17 days of work, build a line with less days; No extensions; trip displacement credit added to the reassigned trip credit or credit for pay and days off, CRT starts at your first AWARDED report; you hold the line your seniority entitles, with the company having to resolve conflicts; Max days on 15 inclusive of gateway; Company paid healthcare, dental, vision; 17.3% B-Plan; Your awarded trip goes, even close, you fly it; anchored r2; DH 1:1 maximum - no more than 50% of supernumery seats on company AC 1:1.5 on commercial business or better outside conus or lower 48 greater than 3 hours; CRT 1:3.5; Bids awarded end of month prior (I.e. Mar awards posted 25 Jan)

Then, the pay is bonus. Do the math based on your CY13 schedules at your present rate and see how it would affect your W2.

I could go on, but it'll become tl;dr. I think the idea is sufficiently put fourth.

In solidarity (Or if you prefer Super Troopers: "Same team! Same team!"
Jerry Springer for NC chairman.