View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:15 AM
EMBFlyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2005
Position: MD-11 FO

Originally Posted by DashDriverYV View Post
Hello all, would anyone mind shedding some light on what services and apps are available for android to access CATCREW, bid, check reserve status, and so on? They covered it briefly in indoc about flica to bid but not much more.
I understand that you must pay for the services but I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck being the FNG. thanks
You need a hosting service. There's CATCREW Mobile, I think and I personally use CloudCATCREW. Just google them both. I think CloudCATCREW is cheaper and he'll refund your money if the system changes or we're no longer charged to use it. You still need the FLICA subscription, too. With CloudCATCREW, you can have it on multiple devices (2, I think), so I use it on my iPhone and iPad. I'm pretty sure there's an Android platform, too. Yeah, they don't cover anything on CATCREW out in PHX. You just have to learn by playing with it.

There are other apps out there like WinBid Reserve. Some guys I know use that, but I think just having CATCREW on your phone is easy enough.