View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 09:25 AM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by flybywire44 View Post
Only two things should matter right now for USAPA pilots and nothing else:
  1. Integrated Seniority List.
  2. Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement.

To change leadership right now would be a disaster. We don't need to destabilize union leadership at all.

I also love how the BPR claims the solution to Hummel grabbing power is for them to grab it for themselves with the addition of a recall vote. —Who is worse?

I voted no recall.
Think about what you just said then realize that usapa can get neither. We have and integrated list yet usapa says that all this was just a proposal. Can you point out for the class the last time there was ever a full on arbitration that was considered by the parties to just be a proposal? Here I will help you NEVER!

In the 6yr existence of usapa how many contracts have they brought the group? Need me to help you again? Ok the answer is ZERO! Usapa is a dysfunction of destruction. They have produced nothing of value for the pilots here and have only driven a wedge between the pilots of east and west the will NEVER EVER MEND. The new pay check you just got was due to a merger that management wanted. It had nothing to do with usapa and in fact they knew that if usapa was some how involved they would destroy the deal.

I voted to recall them all. I fully agree with the email that Bradford is a low life POS that I would not shed a tear if he dropped dead in the terminal in fact I would rejoice.

The lesson here is that you can not screw over people and then expect them to aid you. I will do all I can to help the APA steam roll right over usapa.

WD at AWA