View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 11:20 AM
LeGreaseMan
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2011
Position: KingAir

Originally Posted by Kritchlow View Post
Only because you never flew with the CitationAir guys.
It's a sad story, but every place we went.. FBO's, Flight Safety, Hotels, whatever... Every single one said as a whole they absolutely loved us. We had it all.. Experience, attitude, support, virtually everything. At one point we were the complete envy of every fractional in existence. We were truly the shining stars of the industry, but management saw to it we didn't last. Honestly one if the saddest stories in aviation history.
Sorry to hear that Kritch. Hate to see a good thing go, hopefully you had a good run.

The thing that scares me for my EAS buddies is that they have seen unbelievable growth, and profits. Just google EAS news stories. They love to talk about how well they are doing. Why then can they not make the changes necessary to make it a better working environment for the pilots. Specifically the line pilot. I hate to see what would happen during a downturn in the economy.

Everyone working in an office at EAS has been around for a long time and seems to enjoy the company and their job. I hope they can finally realize that they are doing a disservice to their customer by working the pilots so hard. 1.5 years longevity is sad. People turning down an upgrade to quit without a job in sight is just embarrassing.

Hopefully the hard work and great customer service that pilots like myself put in to help play a small part in building the worlds largest "regional" fractional will one day pay off for pilots that work for EAS in the future. Maybe it will take a Union. Who knows.