Old 01-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Ezload
On Reserve

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by flyboy32 View Post
No I happen to have been laid off after 8 month employment and spending 3 grand to relocate to MMV. The reason for my layoff... EIA has no $$$ to pay you anymore.

I basically lost my career as a result of Dells arrogance and business malpractices. As you can see I have no compassion for him. I think that it is pretty selfish to continue to dig up and re-bury his family on land he will not own much longer, yes the museum and lodge fantasy will be gone soon as well.

The effects on the community of MMV, may not recover for ten years. It will take me at least 3.

Anyone who stayed on board this past year were part of the problem as well. actually enablers This ship sunk long ago.
So you were a new hire that moved to MMV then was let go because they could not pay you? You should have asked anyone in aviation if it was a good idea to move to MMV in the last year or so.. They would have said no way.. I would have told you you were nuts 5 years ago.

As far as staying the last year. The first 3 or so months we had some charter flights going so we were busy. But then as it slowed down and Wheeler was shown the door. It was time to go. I don't consider me or anyone else who stayed part of the problem. I have bills to pay.. I was on the last flight on 493 to RMS and back to WRI. Got to say good by to Millie spent some time with a nice crew had a few beers, said good by to my friends and sent the plane on its way to RME..

Sorry you got burned in MMV.. But in 23 years here seen plenty of good and bad people come and go. EIA was fun but now it is over. Time for all of us to move on.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 2014..