View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:57 PM
BeerPlanesBabes
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2013
Position: Does it matter?

For anyone interested in coming to EAS, I would sincerely wait it out until things settle down. There's a recipe for trouble between our schedule and this "Astro".

This was once an active recruiting thread, those days are over. I have a large writeup coming shortly, a no BS evaluation. This is for real line pilots to share their experience...not the hopes and dreams of ONE very lucky member of this thread who was given the "golden spoon" from the start. Probably good intentions, but a not an accurate example or designated spokesman of the real day to day life for the average line guy.

I am so happy to see more folks put up their experiences. Not everything is negative here...we have some perks. Between the old schedule and the new one with "Astro", our pilot morale is degrading at a rate faster than I have seen before.

We need you out there to post your experiences, the positives and the negatives. All of you reading but not participating need to put it out there...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! We can't expect change if we don't stand together, this is how and where we start making the change.