View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 01:03 PM
CandlerKid
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011

To my knowledge the interview process remains the same as covered I'm detail. If it changes people will post it on here for sure. For those of you seeing the new wave of people leaving Atlas and are changing your mind about applying dont be too concerned. I don't know any of the people who have left personally but I assure you we are all happy that they are doing what is the best choice for them. If somebody is 30, lives in a junior base for united, delta, or AA, and wants to go there that's great. Probably a good long term move. For others that live in a two leg commute place to these bases Atlas and the gateway system offers a quality of life that they'd never get going to a major. Each of us have our own choices why we want to work at Brand X. Do whats best for you and your family. I promise you that even though lots of people are making the choice to stay or leave now that hiring has started again I doubt you'll find many who didn't enjoy their time at Atlas and would encourage you to apply. We will all know at the end of our career if we chose correct. Now lets get some interviews going and people out of the pool!