View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:56 PM
justjack
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009

''It is with great reluctance but a response is necessary here. The trials and tribulations faced by members of the airline pilot profession do not begin or end with your seeming unrelenting phobia. The history of our profession includes internal and external battles that have taken many pilots to the end of their career at the hands of their fellow aviators. If you read the history of the formation of APA, both sides, you will see how politics combined with tempers and management manipulation were the foundation for APA, an event that many will debate as the most serious setback to pilot unity in history. Look at the pilots whose careers were destroyed by Lorenzo with the help of self serving pilots. Look at the thousands of Braniff pilots whose careers ended because their fellow aviators would not abide by the ALPA agreement giving them preferential hiring status. In the history of the airline pilot profession the continuing East vs. West situation will be ranked as a pity party when compared to the travesties pilots have done to one another throughout the eighty plus years of our profession.''

Thanks for trying Night Hawk. I think that it remains to be seen if Parker has been playing APA or if APA has been playing Parker. I am still hopeful that the majority of pilots will have learned from our mistakes but when I read the post here I am disheartened.
''They would not listen
They're not listening still
Perhaps they never will . . .''