View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 09:55 PM
A321
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by Wiskey Driver View Post
Ok what is so different?? Prior you had an arbitrator and two pilot neutrals now you just pay 3 times the rate for 3 arbitrators which is basically the same make up. The difference being that there was this feeling of obligation by the neutral to side with the pilot group that picked them regardless of if the position was right or wrong.

I know that you know the ALPA merger policy was in part due to usair and part UAL. In fact your Kim Snider was directly involved in memory serves me correctly. There is rich history of us east doing that which benefits them the most and be damned everyone else. The east screams DOH but when one group WITHIN usair east claims they are due DOH if this is your new policy the original easties say no way its slotting. The east talks out of both sides of their necks depending on which benefits them the most at the time and expense of others.

WD at AWA

Hello "WD at AWA"

Here's a quick reality check. Not just for you but for everyone who reads your intelligent posts.

Do you think that North Central DC9 pilots expected to one day fly Delta 767s?

Do you think New York Air pilots eventually expected to fly United 777s?

My point is this:

Mergers are good and you will do alright. PIPE DOWN and know that you have merged into the world's largest airline with a boatload of wide bodies. Would the "WEST" have expected this on their own? Calm down, relax and see if you can post from here on out in an intelligent manor.