Old 04-27-2007, 09:36 AM
Ellen
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2006

Originally Posted by shanejj View Post
I completely disagree, Ellen....
Even if the going gets though....does that mean go out and sell your body?
I'm sure her kids appreciate it now, but if they come to find this out let's say, 10 years from now.....what then :-/
You can disagree all you want. (You'll know soon enough working at PSA what tough is)

Besides, where did I ever say she was selling her body? I never did say what she does there. She could waitress, bartend, manage, etc. . .

It's easy to see how many of you jumped to conclusions that she is a dancer based on two words (Gentleman's Club). In fact, many of you jump to all sorts of conclusions based upon your responses to the variety of posts in the threads on this site.

This is the primary reason why I think a DEGREE and EXPERIENCE (wisdom) is important as an airline pilot. THIS is why LOW TIME pilots should not be in the cockpit of a commercial airplane. Could you imagine if these pilots jumped to a conclusion regarding the operating safety of an aircraft with people in the back? I can imagine it, and it's quite frightening.

My suggestion is that before many of you regurgitate your thoughts, that you might want to pause a minute or two and think about what you are going to say. You would do yourself a service by sticking your foot in your mouth in private vs. in front of everyone. However, you wouldn't learn about humility that way.