Thread: 10 months to 190 Capt

eaglefly , 01-22-2014 01:18 PM
Banned
eaglefly
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2008
Quote: I for one really enjoy watching all the online arbitrators be it third listers pre and post merger announcement, eagle flows, wannabe new AA pilots etc fight over the scraps at the bottom of the list. Carry on!
Actually, no one is REALLY fighting over scraps since not a single iota of any statement made on this forum or the belief that produced it will impact the actual carcass that has the scraps. It's just a forum and all really a futile exercise in individual theory. Personally, I've asked far more questions then given answers on what will or should happen regarding either the meat or the scraps of the upcoming SLI. I'm really only confident of two things; First the DOH that USAPA wants won't happen and second, most Usapians reactions to the final result will range from disappointment to outright rage. That's not to say they'll get the shaft anymore than any other sub-segment of pilots in this little party, just they have the most unreasonable expectations (actually demands) and thus are destined to the reactionary range stated above.

But yes, it certainly is entertaining though.

BTW, your reference is interesting in itself. You seem to target the concerns of those junior here for belittlement while simultaneously omitting some the ramblings of more senior Usapians who are the most vocal in many ways. I think I'll put your perceptions then in the "bias" column that is populated by those with credibility problems due to lack of objectivity, but perhaps it's just the perspective of someone with a garden variety superiority complex or perhaps even an envy complex like the forgotten bass player relegated to the back of the stage who watches the lead guitarist and singer grab all the limelight and attention (and babes).