View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 03:12 AM
TheWeatherman
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Default Flight Training at Wisconsin Aviation

Greetings,

I am new here but will soon be a regular as I transition from the military to flight training with the hopes of becoming a commercial airline pilot.

By the time I leave the military I will have my PPL. I am looking for a Part 141 School to get all the standard ratings up to ATP. It has to be a Part 141 in order to use my Montgomery GI Bill to pay for 60% of the training.

My parents are gracious enough to let me live with them again as during my flight training. Unfortunately, where they live, SE Wisconsin, leaves little in choice on Part 141 Schools withing driving distance. Basically all I have is Wisconsin Aviation in Watertown which is a 40 min drive, or Skill Aviation north of Chicago which is about a 75 min drive.

I searched this website and the internet in general for information and testimonial on Wisconsin Aviation, but haven't found much of anything. So I am wondering if anybody on this forum has heard of them and has first hand, or even second hand information on them. I'll take anything at this point

Here is a link to Wisconsin Aviation's website: Link