View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 03:42 PM
Wiskey Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2007

Originally Posted by R57 relay View Post
No, the THREAD is about AA's profit. US Airways was a part of that, and the poster asked a simple question. This thread was a good as any. YOU turned it into something else.
Ahhhhhhhh ok hummmm I said the post was about how well the new company was dong and you said no it wasnt it was about profit. I know that reading is not really one of your strong suits but I do like to read and I beg to differ on your opinion. This according to the new CEO of American, "We have much work ahead, but believe we are on our way to restoring American as the greatest airline in the world,: said CEO Doug Parker in a statement.”These financial results are evidence of the strong foundation we have in place and we anticipate improving upon these results as we further integrate our operations in 2014."

I dont know maybe its just me but this seem to be more that just about hey we made a profit. It seems more like the new company is doing well. I think it will benefit you greatly in the future to read a little more before you make accusation.

WD at AWA