Thread: PSA is hiring!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 07:04 AM
pagey
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Left

Originally Posted by Bozo the pilot View Post
This started because you were defending mgmt and their recruiting practices on this forum. Many have pointed this out how dishonest it is to preach the merits of working at psa as it is a train wreck. Potential candidates should hear from mgmt types like you AND the pilots who know how working for a wholly owned sucks. I'll never understand how there are regional "company men" anymore after the way they have treated pilots.
This started because someone was mad that PSA had a username on here, I said I thought it was smart....nonsense ensued.

I'll ask you this question since no one else answered it before. Why is PSA having a username on this website any different from Eagle having a page on Facebook? Or silver offering 10 grand?

I am a line pilot, nothing more. I'm not a member of mgmt, I'm not a LCA, I'm not in the recruiting dept. I go to work, fly, and go home.

That being said the day to day life at PSA is no worse than it is at any other regional. All the vitriol on here is childish because there are no jumpseat denials, there are no "dirty looks" in the terminal.

So let me know what kind of first hand experience you have with PSA being a "train wreck" right now.

Are you going to answer both of the questions I asked you or just go away like everyone else does when I ask them something they cannot, or do not want to answer.