Thread: PSA is hiring!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Bozo the pilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013

Originally Posted by pagey View Post
The pig analogy goes both directions.

So as to the first question: What is the truth? You don't know the answer to that. Yes PSA voted in concessions.....that doesn't make it a bad place for a new hire to go. Would Eagle be a good place to go to work right now? Because according to your philosophy it is because they might vote down concessions......and have a shrinking airline where a new FO will never upgrade....ever.

I didn't take any concessions....I voted no. I was upset at the outcome but that doesn't make PSA a bad place for me to go to work at. I have 18 days off with 90+ hours credit for february. I was awarded an 11 day off line with 85 hours credit.

There is no bar, especially at a wholly owned. We are at the whim of our parent. As soon as this is realized around here these threads will be a lot more boring.

Where do you work?
Ah just as I thought- youre a senior line holder who desperately needs newbies to fill the junior ranks with horrible QOL. Btw, I would never advise anyone to go to Eagle-lol. Is that the basis of your point? Ive lived the wholly owned life at pdt but it only took me 11 months to realize it was a dead end. Have you tried to leave?

My point is to alert the CFIs out there to avoid ALL wholly owned regionals and not to fall for recruitment bs. You dont have a problem with that- do you?
Be more concerned with where you work and get out now! Peace man- Lets just agree to disagree. Good luck.