Thread: Silver Airways
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 06:24 PM
200Driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2012
Position: I'm Buying

Originally Posted by Salukipilot4590 View Post
I'm concerned as well man but what we can do right now is send a message by voting this down en masse.

We could argue until we're blue in the face about what SHOULD have been done but what we need to focus on right now is educating those who don't see this as a bad deal.

There is definitely a disconnect between our union leadership and a large portion of our pilot group, that's for sure. We'll have to address that at a later time.
Big Pappa hits the nail directly square on the head once again! Could not agree more!

For anyone that would like a copy I have spent a far amount of time breaking down the LOA from a logistical numbers perspective to show the hard truth, or an attempt to, from a mostly non opinionated perspective . I will have the final touches on it tomorrow. I hope to just present the information to whom ever I can within the pilot group to provide a break down of information that can be used as a reference point. If anyone would like a copy please PM me. I will only email them out to employees so unless I know you I will need some info to verify.