View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 09:16 PM
JohnGardner
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Originally Posted by Mason32 View Post
Exactly what I've already told you

You'll end up a 180-197 plane company after some management punishment.

Your metering grievance meeting starts tomorrow as our guys have to be there too.

APA is not opposed to 3,000 new members. We made the presentation to bring you all over and the company balked due to FA, MX and ground labor group issues. We firmly believe as the shortage worsens they will eventually be forced to bring all flying under one roof. We estimate that to be no more than two years away.
We are working well with your MEC for the first time in years. It would have been beneficial had this cooperation existed during the bankruptcy. We do understand you have new leadership and new union Reps.

From what we've seen today, you have a winning team for the first time in decades. A more solid no vote would have been nice, but Rome wasn't built in a day. Keep going, you're making the correct long term career moves.

My nephew says it's the first time since being hired he feels real pride in wearing his Eagle wings. That alone is priceless.
As always, spot on. I'm proud of my eagle brothers and humbled to be a part of today's events. Hope to meet you and your nephew sometime soon, on thus side or yours.