Old 02-15-2014, 03:08 PM
gloopy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: window seat

Originally Posted by Toddnel View Post
It's all opinion. I think the old United hardware was nice looking but didn't hate the CAL stuff. I hated the embroidered wings and never wore them myself. I thought the thin stripes looked silly and I liked the CAL paint job.

Thing is, none of that matters. A professional shows up and wears what his/her company requires. We want to be paid and treated like doctors but I doubt there are a bunch of doctor's forums out there *****ing about what color scrubs they have to wear. I made almost $200,000 last year (without our extra pay) to work less than 100 days. I'll wear a clown suit if I can keep this QOL.
I hear ya. And I wouldn't give up one penny of pay or one day off over a uniform piece or whatever. Doesn't mean we can't discuss it though. I also doubt there are doctors forums complaining about the up and comers with their iPod buds, sun glasses indoors, full color college lanyards and frosted tips. Still its a shame to see the United wings go. They were one of, if not the, best looking wings of any airline.