Thread: Comair updates?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 05:38 PM
CGfalconHerc
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: DAL A320 CA

Yeah, I remember COMAIR..

You're the same *********s that cashed our strike assessment checks in 2000 while we honored your struck work out of CVG to make you the highest paid RJ pilots in the industry..how were we repaid? You guys stabbed all the furloughed Delta pilots in the back after 9/11.

Yeah, I remember Comair..the same *********s who refused to let furloughed Delta pilots sit in the right seat of CRJ's in return for preferential hiring at Delta without giving up their seniority number and eliminating all scope.

Yeah, I remember Comair..the same *********s who enjoyed explosive growth and 1000's of hrs of TPIC time on the backs of furloughed Delta pilots. I bet you still haven't flown a single passenger with a ticket with the same name that you have on your paycheck.

You *********s got exactly what was coming to you. Just think..if you had welcomed furloughed Delta pilots to raise the gear for you in return for their support during your strike..you'd be headed across the pond on an ER right now for some free brews bought by former Delta furloughees. Instead..you're the scourge of the industry and an example of what not to do.

Congrats..*********..you're right, payback is a biutch..