Thread: Compass updates
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 07:11 AM
SiShane
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: B73N A

Originally Posted by BlueMoon View Post
303 are eligible...we were approximately a 420 pilot airline (42 airplane x 10 pilots a plane). We currently have 538 on the list. We have a lot of people who are not bidding or not bidding full months because they are still in training (upgrading, new hires, or the folks flowing in March).

I'm going to guess we are going to be a 450 to 460 pilot airline.

People who are not flow eligible are now upgrading...into LAX
I'm guessing with part 117 and the type of flying that we do, we'll end up being closer to a 12 pilot/plane airline or 490-500 bodies. We haven't even had any flows leave and they're throwin' out critical pay like stimulus packages...
Yeah that seems to be happening here at Xjt as well. Starting to rethink even interviewing at Compass and just take my chances and stay at Xjt. I know it doesn't hurt to interview but why go thru all studying if yr not 100% commited. Mgmnt is claiming doom and gloom but SKW still making profit. And no regional can afford to furlough a single soul. Compass recruiter also raised red flag in my book when he asked me if I could jumpseat to MSP to interview to save a few bucks to not PS me. I felt uneasy telling them yeah cause I'm not technically commuting.