View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 12:53 PM
zoooropa
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2009

Originally Posted by Zappa View Post
What I'm told is:

Lowest pay. Pay cut on top of pay cut.
Constant disregard and manipulation of the current contract.
Constant fight for pay with the payroll dept.
Time flown being taken away after it was flown.

These are just a few examples. On the flip side, my friends there went for the culture that was Frontier. That culture is gone from what I hear. Can it return? Time will tell.

Best of Luck!!
All fair points..

Lowest Airbus pay in North America. We haven't taken "pay cut on top of pay cut", but the first cut in BK was deep. The additional LOA's in BK actually increased pay and added snap backs but current rates are abysmal.

Current behavior at the G.O. is the worst I have witnessed in a decade at this circus. There is one person in particular that is ruining this airline from within....but problems like this start at the top and work their way down.

The culture remains, amongst the pilot group. We may accomplish something that has never been done before and we would not have had a chance without Unity. Unfortunately the overall "culture" of Frontier is dead. We are a commodity being shopped by private equity, everyone is out for themselves at this point.

I tell everyone interested in F9 the same thing. It is a good place to work with great crews but it wouldn't be my first choice.