Old 03-05-2014, 09:51 AM
HermannGraf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: CR7

I am sorry the guys at Envoy that are fighting not only for themselves but for all pilots at the Regional level are seeing the flying go away to other places. Some pilots can say that we as pilots have nothing to do with it and that it is only management that is to blame but I see this flying coming to us as a clear result of our pilot group voting yes for our concessionary pay package that gave our management the opportunity to be even cheaper. Our vote result was wrong when others are fighting for us. The pilot group was told from different sources that we did not have any leverage and immediately after the vote media was full of our leverage. It is sad that we as a pilot group did not understand the situation better and that we did not stand stronger but it is done and we should learn from it. Negotiations are about to start again and this time we should stand firm and demand what we have lost in years. There will be plenty of flying around as every Regional will have a hard time finding pilots and attrition is killing them.
To the Envoy guys, I am sorry.