Thread: jetBlue Hiring
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 09:14 AM
usmc-sgt
Super Moderator

Joined APC: Jun 2006

Originally Posted by LakeshoreFlyer View Post
Hi Howard. Yes, I have three internal recs. No blue dart. I went to the WAI conference last week and everyone I spoke to said they were looking forward to meeting me on the 19th.

One of my internal recs said that he asked a recruiter about hiring minimums last month and the response was '1501 hours is good to go'. I'm a little in the dark as to what happened. Did the minimums change? Was it a single recruiters decision? Was it something else on my app that I don't know about? I really have no idea. It's puzzling. I'm not in a position to question and I'm not owed anything by JB so I just have to roll with it.

Like pilotpayne said, I will hang in there and keep moving forward. I hope to see you there someday.
Total wild guess but it is my understanding they have recently had issues with folks in training. I am assuming there are multiple steps towards fixing it but simply "higher" time applicants is one of them.

If they did an analysis and found that a larger percentage of failures had similar lower total time than this may be the reason for the sudden rescind of the offer.

The good news...... they wanted you once, they'll want you again.