View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 07:08 AM
TonyWilliams
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: Self employed

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
So this about says it all about this employment opportunity. I fly the region a lot. Why would you even consider employing RJ First Officers from the States? Of course they will bail, and some of them, feeling that you betrayed them, will not be kind when they leave.
I believe that your assumption was that the one guy who didn't return was because he was betrayed in some way, and I'm somehow responsible for that? Interesting. The fact is that he is the guy who recruited me. I guess that throws a monkey wrench in your conspiracy theory?

By the way, 3 out of 4 of the original pilots were former Arik Air, just like me. All four of us are experienced expat CRJ pilots, and the two who are no longer with us both have extensive previous Afghan flying experience in the Airbus. All four of us are from North America.

So, in a nut shell, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

If you are interested in an experienced(it has been 6 years since I have flown the 2/7/9) CL65 pilot with Afgan experience and are willing to pay me $175,000.00 or more a year with a good health care policy then send me a PM. If not, then I think you are wasting your time and are doomed to failure. Just my opinion. Good luck to you.

Yes, that is one opinion. Maybe you're the only person who can save this company from the perilous end that awaits us.

Or, maybe not.

We actually have all the applicants we need for now. Thanks to all who responded.