View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Bucking Bar
Can't abide NAI

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Douglas Aerospace post production Flight Test & Work Around Engineering bulletin dissembler

Originally Posted by CGfalconHerc View Post
Be sure to bring that attitude to the interview. I got furloughed about 11 years ago. Hope you got that quick upgrade to the left seat so you could do the same job that furloughed DL pilots used to do but for G scale wages. What is G scale now, $80-90k? How long did it take you to upgrade and how many hours of TPIC did you log while you pulled into mainline gates flying hub to hub? Did you non rev on mainline with your family? Are you part of a flow up to Delta? Are you gonna take all that PIC time and interview with any other airlines?

Sorry to bring this up again..but I just don't buy this "poor RJ captain" crap..and I will remind everyone whenever I hear this BS sob story..especially from potential new hires.
You might want to consider getting over it ...

Nobody interviewing for a job with Delta today had any power to effect your career. If anyone deserves your frustration, it is our fellow pilots who voted in favor of agreements which outsourced your work.

Today Delta is a new Company, with new leadership. We are recovering Delta flying and hiring pilots.