View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 10:05 AM
ghilis101
La Familia Delta

Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: B-717 FO / C-17 AC

Originally Posted by RadarContact View Post
Since everyone is discussing the fix it letters, I got 3 last night back to back from Delta and was confused by some of it. Here is what I got:

1. Update your first class medical. You all addressed this already, I'm one of the under 40 so I just scheduled an appointment with the AME for Wednesday to get a new one and will continue every 6 months

2. Incomplete education information, include your overall GPA for each institution. I had done that for each school attended, but for places like Flight Safety which are Professional Development there isn't a GPA. I left those boxes blank before, but I just went back today and put N/A in the GPA box for all of those. Is that correct or is there a better way?

3. Incomplete flight training, please update education history to include all flight schools, training academies, etc. where you received certificates and/or ratings. Pretty straight forward, I did my flight training at various part 61 schools and 141 schools and never thought to include that in my education history. I entered each school where I received a certificate or rating and once again put N/A for the GPA. Sound right?

Is there a way to find out if I entered it all to the computer's liking? I'm assuming responding to the email address will get me nowhere but maybe I'm wrong. I about fell over when I looked at my phone and had 3 emails from Delta@AirlineApps. Hopefully I get to be one of the lucky ones who hears something back sooner rather than later. Any advice is appreciated, this thread has been extremely helpful thank you.
I got one fix it email (the 3rd one on your list) and went through and updated everything. After I finished my corrections, I sent an email to that delta @ airlineapps email account to thank them, let them know I made the corrections, then asked if there are any other corrections I need to make. I had a chance a couple weeks later to meet Arnie at WAI and ask him in person as well. Four days after that, I got the email invite to interview. I think sending the email, and meeting face to face definitely helped. Good luck!