View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 06:21 AM
Std Deviation
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2009
Position: Square root of the variance and average of the variation

Originally Posted by rdc034 View Post
I'm hoping we see Phase II emails this week.

While I don't want to put the cart before the horse, I'm not liking the rumors in the main JB forum about slowing/stopping summer training for new hires. During my debrief/outbrief at the end they asked if I could be available for training in May. Stating the obvious here, but it'd be so nice to start that soon.

Anyway, I'm hoping more 3/11 interviewees will chime in for mutual support as we hopefully move forward. Best of luck to all, I met some great guys and gals during the interview and I hope to see them again soon.
Friend of mine completed training recently and advised the following dates for new hire classes:3/26, 4/9, 4/30, 5/14, 5/28, 6/18, 7/16, 8/27, 9/10, 9/24, 10/15, 10/29, 11/12, and 12/3. Keep in mind these were "planned" so it may have changed in the last two weeks. Note the single classes during the summer. May (perhaps June) is really the latest I can do (Feb 25 interview). If it rolls to the fall I'm going to have to consider other alternatives as current gig ended week after my interview.