Thread: AOL update
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 06:22 AM
Capt Hindsight
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Please god help me these people.

In all likelihood you WILL have representation (and I would WANT you too), it just wont be USAPA as a recognized bargaining agent. You will have a merger committee capable of at least negotiating and then if that fails, your final position could (and SHOULD) be presented to the arbitration panel just as it will the Wests and perhaps even certain others who could include statements (hopefully). USAPA is a divisive caustic force that hasn't a single, solitary positive thing to show for one minute of their existence. They've sought to tear down and subvert every conflict they've become involved in and their primary tactics are to delay, misrepresent and destroy and so shouldn't be a part of this process IMO, so the longer they are relevant, the HARDER it gets, not easier. nothing is "easy" when USAPA is present.

I'm convinced there IS no answer I can give to your question. Why ?

Because if I've learned one thing about Usapians since I've paid attention to the Nicolau and now this fiasco in discussion and debate here, which is nothing more then a "rinse and repeat" of the last delusional game they embarked on, it's that the only correct answer for you that I can give you is to agree with you.

One either agrees with Usapian logic or they are just wrong. There is no middle ground. I'm sorry you'll never get the resolution on this you desire so much. The best you can hope for, is other Usapians giving you a "haaarummphh".
You may need God for help, because I don't see many AA folks on here helping you out. Being Captain America(n) is a lonely job, isn't it?
Life is nice and simple for you define everyone on the East who differs from your opinion as a monolithic "Usapian" to fight against for truth, justice, and...yada, yada.

You really feel like you're holding court here, don't you? Starring in your own one-person show?

Let's agree our little convo has outlived its usefulness and save others the bother too. Maybe it'll free you up to handle FBW44's 'complex' answers a few pages back, rather than the standard cutsie sidestep/Usapian/Nic non-sequiturs you toss out. Nothing wrong with long winded posts, so long as you're the one providing the hot air, eh?

The last cutsie word is yours,
Capt H