View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 07:54 PM
What
Underpaid...

Joined APC: Nov 2010
Position: French-Canadian

Originally Posted by BSOuthisplace View Post
We had a town hall meeting yesterday with Kenji Hashimoto (the new AA regional VP) and when new aircraft were brought up, specifically E175s, he said that even with an Eagle no vote there's no way we would see the first 20-40 aircraft because of the kind of time frame they were working with (Feb 2015 deliveries). PDT is so backward and archaic as far as the way we operate, that it would take a lot more time for us to get ready for these jets than say a Skywest.

So thankfully I don't think we'll have the opportunity to tell em' to shove it, and to be quite honest I'm not sure our union and our overall pilot group would turn down an offer. We have been s#!+ on and undercut for so long by so many carriers that I'm worried we just might become the next PSA if given the opportunity. Hell, E175s even if they were at PSA 900 rates, would be huge pay raises for all of the pilots here.
Why do you say E175 even if they are at CR9 rates, are you referring to low rates at PSA or that the Ejet should pay more than the CR9?