View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 10:04 AM
Magpuller
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012

Originally Posted by OneEye View Post
Actually, I did what you do. I viewed his post history and observed he had training problems at RAH and was terminated. The pilots in that forum ate him alive. I'm sure there is some truth in his posts but I'm just as sure there is also some fiction thrown in.
I've had about all I can take...

Just stop! You and your antics have effected and ruined the careers of many a good PDT pilot. If it were up to you there wouldn't be a qualified line pilot left on the entire face of the planet just because they didn't know the serial number and date of manufacture of the nose gear door actuator on their respective airframe.

Your "old school" tired and done to death build an airframe mentality is no longer wanted, needed, or valued in the industry. Check airman such as yourself don't elevate the profession, they degrade it. And you FAIL to realize that fostering a training environment based on intimidation and fear of job loss creates a NEGATIVE training experience. You aren't making better pilots, just stressed out and scared ones.

After your history of taking out your personal vendettas against pilots you had personal problems with some of whom never even did what you blamed them for you should be sued or at the very least removed as a PDT cka. You certainly should not be the manager of AQP at an airline.

I mean you throw around the word professional as your mantra and enforcement engine all the while acting worse than the people you criticize stalking the forums looking to data mine identities of posters just so you can throw them to the matt in the sim because they called you a "dumb dumb" or the PDT training department unfair and ridiculous on the the internet.

So leave the board sir..everyone here knows who you are...stop looking for victims and let pilots do what they do best..complain..without taking it personal...you are creating a conflict of interest regarding your management position...and if you can't see the lack of professionalism in that ..then well that is truly sad.