Old 03-31-2014, 09:58 PM
outaluckagain
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Default Much Appreciated

Originally Posted by jabr800 View Post
To Outaluckagain,

I don't like to speak on someone else's behalf, when I really don't know how to do their job, but I can say if Another person is allowed to step in on your behalf Dr. Chien is your guy.

He will converse with you for no charge about your case to give you an idea if he can be any help to you.
If he feels there is a likely positive resolution, you then go on the $$$ clock.

By most peoples standards, his pricing is as good as it gets.
His hourly rate is fair, and since he knows the rules so well, you don't have to pay a large amount of research time to him.

Simplest thing for you to do, would be send him a brief email to start to correspondence with him (again no charge typically to get started), and he will give you the straight scoop.

I'm thinking you are close to a point now where you want your answers straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.

He's a great guy to work with, and if you case is truly from some haphazard AME, and not a medical issue requiring much more follow up and testing, he will probably be able to help you out.

Good luck.
You should have a lot of answers after 2-3 emails!
Thanks for the input on the issue of deferral. I actually resolved this through AOPA and they called today and said the medical cleared. Glad I called AOPA!!!

Dr. Chien did chat and agreed AOPA was the one for this since my case was so simple. Thanks.