Thread: UAL Pool-ies
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 05:01 AM
farklempt
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2014
Position: VP of landing gear and flaps

For all interested MPAdriver has been doing an excellent job of collecting and disseminating as much data as possible based on the info we provide here or via PM (to MPAdriver). In continuance of that effort I/we urge you to provide as much info as you are comfortable with. Interview day or week and Low (L), Mid (M), or High (H) last 4 of SSN. Got called for class? Congrats! Let MPA know with the details. And if you know of any non APC-ers who were sucessful MPA will create a place holder for them as well. Accuracy has been around 90%. Not to shabby! The more info they have the more accurate it will be.

More just for fun, I was poking around on our competitions poolie thread and stumbled across this...

DAL overachievers

Jheesh...

Again this is just for levity. Trying to start the next week of class calls with a bit of humor to break the stress of waiting.

Not taking away from anything MPA has been doing as the info here has been invaluable and much easier to read/understand. It has lead to at least a little bit of comfort during the 3 week waits inbetween official updates. Keep up the excellent work MPA!

My vote is MPAdriver for thread mayor.