magnus0322
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Apr 2011
  • Position
    ERJ 170
Quote:
Quote: We proudly don't have "junior manning". They will brag about it at your interview.

But we really do. It's called "reassignment"! Enjoy.
Not defending this company for what they do, but a REA here isn't really a jr man. Jr manning is making you work on your days off. Different carriers do this diff ways, a lot of times its basically if your dumb enough to pick up the phone on your day off your fair game.

They call me a lot for OT on my days off, I usually say no if I even pick up. But they can't force me...

Per our CBA they can't make you work into a day off at all. The worst they can do is REA you is 2 hour later than your originally scheduled finish time on the last day of your trip. On the middle days of a trip, they can REA to they're hearts content up to the Pt 117 limits.

Remember though, you can always call fatigued, I hope this clears things up a bit.

There are plenty of issue working here, thank God this isn't one of them.
Lol. Seriously dude? ***. You must not have had the pleasure yet of being stuck somewhere yet. Someday in the very near future, and mark my words, you will be "junior manned". Our contract says you cannot leave the plane at the outstation. One day you'll be fortunate enough to get cancelled on your last leg back to base. You will get the enjoyment of not only losing the pay for that lost leg, but now working on your day off to fly it back to the "hub". And as an even topped out FO you will receive $144 and change for it. Enjoy.