View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Rascal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: Out

Originally Posted by e6bpilot View Post
Could also be viewed as the lifeguard swim test you took when you were 15. I think they are looking for checkride or initial or recurrent training.

I busted two checkrides in Navy/Air Force flight training. Even though they weren't real "checkrides" in that it didn't result in a disqualification or any paperwork, I documented them on my JetBlue app since they are in my logbook with the associated 88/89 rides. Overkill? Maybe.

If it is documented somewhere, I would let them know. Otherwise (in your case) I would just leave it out.
I have the endorsement for retake in the logbook and it will show up on the FAA record since I took the test twice. Better safe than sorry I guess. The only reason why I was inclined to say NO at first is because on the original JetBlue app I marked it as such and I don't want to make it look like I tried to deceive them. At the time of filling out the app I was convinced that it was NO and after speaking to some people I started to doubt if I answered the question correctly. Thanks for the help