View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 09:00 AM
Nantonaku
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Originally Posted by SmitteyB View Post
I did -900 differences in March and when I got to OE the check airman was telling me about how he helps with interviews.

It seems Endeavor gets plenty of applications and schedules folks for interviews, but less than half show up.

Here is the kicker - if you schedule an interview and don't show, Endeavor sends your name and application to Delta HR and according to this check airman, you aren't eligible for hire at Delta, ever.

So if you do schedule and interview and have no plans on taking the job, do it for practice or just call and cancel. Don't no-show.

Just wanted to make that known. Aviation is too small to burn bridges. You'll find yourself stuck on an island.
Why does Delta care? That seems kind of far fetched, someone at Delta gets paid to collect names from someone at Endeavor, enter them into a database and compare every single applicant against a database to see if they no-showed for an Endeavor interview? Not to mention most of these applicants will not be qualified to apply to Delta for years, will this collection of names still be around then? It seems like a lot of work for nothing, I would think the employees at Endeavor and Delta have better things to do with their time. The responsible thing to do would be to cancel your interview if you can't make it but let's not fool ourselves and think that Delta cares at all about what happens at Endeavor.